Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Day 9.......

You may notice that day 8 is missing, I'm not sure if I should blog about yesterday since I started the day off with two pieces of toast! :) At least it was good homemade bread with home-ground wheat. Well, it wasn't all bad, I just couldn't find anything quick for breakfast, the rest of the day was fine. Today has been pretty good as well, I'm definitely relaxing the rules a bit, especially since I had to get to the grocery store tonight so for lunch I didn't have too many options.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with ground flax, coconut milk, 1 tsp honey, almond butter
Lunch: Brown rice with potstickers (kind of cheating but oh well!)
Snack: Almonds
Dinner: Baked potatoes with steamed broccoli and shredded pork
Snack: The most delicious smoothie! (frozen bananas, coconut milk, almond butter, rice milk, and cocoa powder!)

1 comment:

littlegreen said...

Hey I don't think I should blog about ANY day in that case! just checkin' in to say hi... work is just as crazy today as ever before...love ya!