Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Day 2.....a little harder

The cleanse is going well, and let me tell you, it's so nice to know Kate is staying strong with me! Emberly had ballet dress rehearsal tonight and it was so hot here, and I was so tired and hungry on the way home, I almost was tempted by a big yummy Booster Juice! But I saved myself some money and some guilt and came home and made a much more satisfying dinner! I also felt a little headachey and sick this evening, it could be the heat or maybe I'm having withdrawl from sugar! Anyways, here it is.......

Breakfast: Oatmeal with organic blueberries and ground flax seeds, nettle tea

Lunch: Brown rice cakes with Tuna, celery, spinach, and cucumbers

Snack: Almonds

Dinner: Brown rice with beans (leftovers from last night), organic corn tortilla chips, water with lime

Snack: Almonds, organic apple

No comments: